This is just a reminder that IT@Sam will be performing system maintenance on the Banner system today (11/30) starting at 6pm and concluding around noon on 12/1. During this time, Banner INB and SSB among other ERP services will be unavailable.
IT@Sam would like to make sure that you are aware of system maintenance that will be occurring over the next few weeks.
On November 16, starting at 6 p.m. and concluding about 8 p.m., our networking staff will be changing out switches in the AB4, Farrington, and Lowman Student Center buildings. There will be intermittent outages in each of these buildings and will last no more than about 20 minutes total for each. The outage will not affect the entire building.
On November 26, starting at NOON and concluding at 2 p.m., the Ad Astra system will be upgraded. During this time you will not be able to make or request room reservations.
On November 30, starting at 6pm and concluding at approximately 3 a.m. on December 1, the Banner ERP system will undergo upgrades. During this time, Banner INB and SSB will be unavailable.
On December 18, starting at 6 p.m., the SHSU website template will be changed. There should be minimal, if any, downtime.
If you have any questions, please contact the Service Desk at (936) 294-1950.
- Need help connecting to our network? wp.me/p1o2Sm-sf 5 days ago
- What's the buzz? A new app coming in September is! Check it out: bit.ly/1p0Qu8o #SHSU 6 days ago
- Happy Friday from IT@Sam! Check out our latest blog post and stay up-to-date on all the new system upgrades #SHSU bit.ly/1kHw615 1 week ago
- IT@Sam has some new #SHSU faculty/staff trainings. Check out next week's schedule! bit.ly/1BeHLJC 2 weeks ago
- It's Friday! Time for another update from IT@Sam with all the latest tech happenings bit.ly/V80DsD #SHSU #Eatemupkats 2 weeks ago