Upcoming System Maintenance
IT@Sam would like to make sure that you are aware of system maintenance that will be occurring over the next few weeks.
On November 16, starting at 6 p.m. and concluding about 8 p.m., our networking staff will be changing out switches in the AB4, Farrington, and Lowman Student Center buildings. There will be intermittent outages in each of these buildings and will last no more than about 20 minutes total for each. The outage will not affect the entire building.
On November 26, starting at NOON and concluding at 2 p.m., the Ad Astra system will be upgraded. During this time you will not be able to make or request room reservations.
On November 30, starting at 6pm and concluding at approximately 3 a.m. on December 1, the Banner ERP system will undergo upgrades. During this time, Banner INB and SSB will be unavailable.
On December 18, starting at 6 p.m., the SHSU website template will be changed. There should be minimal, if any, downtime.
If you have any questions, please contact the Service Desk at (936) 294-1950.
- New Software Releases wp.me/p1o2Sm-nS 2 weeks ago
- IT Systems Downtime Notifications wp.me/p1o2Sm-nz 2 weeks ago
- SHSU KatSafe - This is a test of the SHSU KatSafe Emergency Notification System. End. 1 month ago
- We want to hear your best cyber security advice. Post your advice to twitter with the hashtag #cybershsu shsuservicedesk.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/twi… Good luck! 1 month ago
- Twitter Contest: Best Cyber Security Advice wp.me/p1o2Sm-np 1 month ago