Banner INB Access from Macs
On January 13, Apple issued an update that caused Java not to function on Macs if they were using a version of Java older than 7.11. Subsequently, this affected our ability to use any applications that use Java, specifically Banner INB. IT@Sam has been working on a solution to continue our use of the current Java version without upgrading to version 7.11 due to some incompatibility issues with Banner.
In the meantime, you should be able to use Remote.shsu.edu to access Banner INB. You can find instructions on how to access and log into remote.shsu.edu within our Technology Tutorials which can be accessed from the IT@Sam website. As always if you have any questions or concerns please give the Service Desk a call at 936-294-HELP.
- Stay up-to-date! Check out our latest blog post for system maintenance and outages this weekend wp.me/p1o2Sm-rT #SHSU 4 days ago
- System Maintenance wp.me/p1o2Sm-rP 1 week ago
- System Maintenance wp.me/p1o2Sm-rL 2 weeks ago
- Telephone System Update wp.me/p1o2Sm-rG 2 weeks ago
- Dining Information Updates July 3, 1:30pm – July 3, 6:00pm From 07/01 to 07/03 we are… wp.me/p1o2Sm-rD 3 weeks ago