Banner INB Access from Macs
On January 13, Apple issued an update that caused Java not to function on Macs if they were using a version of Java older than 7.11. Subsequently, this affected our ability to use any applications that use Java, specifically Banner INB. IT@Sam has been working on a solution to continue our use of the current Java version without upgrading to version 7.11 due to some incompatibility issues with Banner.
In the meantime, you should be able to use Remote.shsu.edu to access Banner INB. You can find instructions on how to access and log into remote.shsu.edu within our Technology Tutorials which can be accessed from the IT@Sam website. As always if you have any questions or concerns please give the Service Desk a call at 936-294-HELP.
- New Software Releases wp.me/p1o2Sm-nS 2 weeks ago
- IT Systems Downtime Notifications wp.me/p1o2Sm-nz 2 weeks ago
- SHSU KatSafe - This is a test of the SHSU KatSafe Emergency Notification System. End. 1 month ago
- We want to hear your best cyber security advice. Post your advice to twitter with the hashtag #cybershsu shsuservicedesk.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/twi… Good luck! 1 month ago
- Twitter Contest: Best Cyber Security Advice wp.me/p1o2Sm-np 1 month ago