Banner INB Access from Macs
On January 13, Apple issued an update that caused Java not to function on Macs if they were using a version of Java older than 7.11. Subsequently, this affected our ability to use any applications that use Java, specifically Banner INB. IT@Sam has been working on a solution to continue our use of the current Java version without upgrading to version 7.11 due to some incompatibility issues with Banner.
In the meantime, you should be able to use Remote.shsu.edu to access Banner INB. You can find instructions on how to access and log into remote.shsu.edu within our Technology Tutorials which can be accessed from the IT@Sam website. As always if you have any questions or concerns please give the Service Desk a call at 936-294-HELP.
- Service Desk Open House wp.me/p1o2Sm-pX 7 hours ago
- IT@Sam April Newsletter wp.me/p1o2Sm-pU 3 days ago
- System Maintenance – Talent Management wp.me/p1o2Sm-pR 1 week ago
- Service Desk Hours of Operation for Good Friday, April 19 wp.me/p1o2Sm-pQ 1 week ago
- System Maintenance & Software Updates wp.me/p1o2Sm-pK 3 weeks ago