Cherwell is Coming Soon!
IT@Sam is preparing for the launch of a new work order system. The goal is to have this new system ready for go-live on July 8. This change is being made because the current IT@Sam Work Order System has shortcomings in navigation and in general work routing. Cherwell is geared towards alleviating these problems AND providing additional benefits for you.
To make this transition easier, we are providing several training sessions in June. We encourage everyone to attend at least one of our training sessions listed below:
- 6/6/2013 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, MLHB rm 110
- 6/11/2013 11:00 AM – NOON, MLHB rm 110
- 6/12/2013 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, MLHB rm 110
- 6/18/2013 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM, MLHB rm 110
- 6/21/13 11:00 AM – NOON, MLHB rm 110
- 6/24/2013 11:00 AM – NOON, MLHB rm 110
- 6/25/2013 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM. MLHB rm 110
Log into Talent Management to sign up to attend a demo. We look forward to seeing you. Who knows, you may be the lucky winner of a free gift just for showing up!
For more information, visit the Cherwell web site: http://www.shsu.edu/dept/it@sam/cherwell/