|Every once in a while you’ll run into an uncooperative CD, DVD, or super drive on your Macintosh. Here are a few ways that you can “force” eject a CD.|
|1. Drag the CD/DVD icon to the Trash.
2. Hit the Eject button or hold down the F12 key.
3. From Terminal, type “drutil tray eject“
4. Restart the computer.
5. Restart the computer while holding down the mouse button or F12 key.
6. While restarting, hold down the Apple + Option + o + f keys. At the prompt type “eject cd“
7. When all else fails, place a workorder.