It is important to keep a current, secure password for your account. Computer account passwords are valid for 180 days. Change your password before the 180 days pass to retain access to your account. You can change your password by following any of the methods below:
- On a campus PC, by pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL and then Change Password
- On a Macintosh, by selecting Apple, System Preferences, Accounts, clicking on your name, then Change Password
- Using Outlook Web Access, click Options, then Change Password
- Using SamWeb, click IT@Sam, then Account Password Change
- Log on to remote.shsu.edu with your username and password through the Remote Desktop Connection on your computer. You will be prompted to change your password.
- Note: If your password has already expired, open your web browser and enter your username and expired password at Outlook Web Access. You will be prompted to change your password