When logging into the remote server (remote.shsu.edu) there are some adjustments that can be made if you are not satisfied with the speed on the server.
- Clean your roaming profile
- Check to make sure your profile is no greater than 75 MB
- Adjust the display settings
- 640 x 480 is the optimal display setting
- Adjust the settings on the “Experience” tab of the Remote Desktop Connection
- Select the connection speed that is closest to your network speed
For more information please read the full article from the June IT@Sam Newsletter