New Unofficial Transcript Location

The unofficial transcript access has recently been moved. You will no longer access your unofficial transcripts through SamWeb. To check your unofficial transcripts, sign into MySam and select the Campus Resources tab. Next, scroll down to the Common Computer Resources section, and select Unofficial Transcripts. On the next page select ‘Submit’ and you will be directed to your unofficial transcript. You will still need to access SamWeb to order official transcripts from the registrar.

Author: shsuservicedesk

The IT@Sam Service Desk is part of the Client Services group of the Division of Information Technology Services at Sam Houston State University.