UPDATE 4:45 p.m.:
Technicians have had success in isolating the problem and will continue to work this evening with vendors to resolve issues. Another update will be provided no later than 8 a.m. on Tuesday, June 28.
UPDATE: 1:30 p.m.:
Technicians and the vendor are still troubleshooting to isolate the problem.
UPDATE 10:30 a.m.:
Affected telephone extensions have been forwarded to the university switchboard. There is still no ETA on resolution.
We are aware of an issue with the phone system that is preventing some departments from receiving calls. Those departments affected are:
- IT@Sam Service Desk (x4-1950, x4-4357)
- Financial Aid (x4-1774)
- Admissions (x4-1828)
- Registrar’s Office (x4-1040, x4-1052)
- Bursar’s Office (x4-1083)
- UPD (x4-1800)
- Newton Gresham Library (x4-1614)
- Bookstore (x4-1862)
- Correspondence Office (x4-1005)
- Main Line for The Woodlands Center (x2-5000)
- Human Resources (x4-1070)
- Coliseum (x4-1740)
- Health Center (x4-1805)
- Public Relations (x4-1826)
- Physical Plant (x4-1868)
- Recreational Sports (x4-1966)
- Nursing (x4-2300)
- LEMIT (x4-4600)
Technicians are working with vendor support to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.